Kathmandu: Nadi Jyotish is an ancient form of astrology practised in southern India, Nadi Astrology is based on the belief that the past, present and the future lives of all humans were foreseen and recorded on palm leaves by Hindu sages in ancient time.
In Nadi Jyotish, Sun is the significator of Male child. Venus is the significator of Female child. Venus is the significator of Semen in case of Male and Ovaries in case of females.
* If Jupiter aspects Sun, then the person will definitely have a male child.
* If Jupiter aspects Venus, then the person will definitely have a female child.
* If Rahu aspects Sun, then the person will not have male child. Even if he gets a male child, the child will be short lived.
* If Rahu aspects Venus, then the person will not have a child. Even if he gets a child, the child will be short lived.
* If Ketu aspects either Sun or Venus, then there will be an obstacle in having a child.
* If Moon aspects Venus, then the sperm count will be less in case of males. Hence, the wife will not conceive. Even if she conceives, there will be abortions.
* If Sun and Venus are in the same nakshatra pada, then the person will not have children, because the semen will get burned.
* If Saturn aspects Sun or Venus, then the child birth will be delayed.
The difference of Nakshatra Padas between Sun and Venus will indicate the number of children.
If Surya is in Swati 3 Pada. Venus is in Jyestha 1 Pada. So, the difference of Nakshatra Pada between Sun and Venus is 7. Therefore, the person may have 7 children maximum.